The Cloudburst Baby Blanket is a striped crochet baby blanket pattern that is both easy and fun! If you're a visual learner, you'll be happy to know that the pattern includes a video tutorial on how crochet the Half Double Crochet V-Stitch that is used in this blanket (including changing colours).
To make one blanket, you will need the following supplies:
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 2.5 Skeins (545 yards) Denim (Colour A).
- 1.5 Skeins (330 yards) White (Colour B).
- 2 Skeins (430 yards) Silver (Colour C).
- Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook.
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends).
Measurements: Finished blanket measures: 27” X 42”.
Skill Level: Beginner.