This adorable teddy bear pattern makes the perfect gift for a baby, toddler, or school aged child. Seriously, who doesn't love a snuggly teddy bear? You'll adore the simplicity of the pattern as well, and it's a great introduction to amigurumi (crochet toy making), with lots of pictures to guide you along the way.
- Paintbox Yarns Simply Chunky Yarn in three colours:
- Stormy Grey: (approx. 149 yards).
- Champagne: (approx. 75 yards).
- Pure Black: (Just enough to embroider nose).
- Size H/8 - 5.0mm Crochet Hook.
- Safety Eyes or buttons (if you are making this for a very small child it is safest to embroider on the eyes).
- Stitch Marker or scrap piece of yarn.
- Poly-Fil for stuffing the bear.
- Yarn or tapestry needle to sew the pieces together.
Measurements: Approximately 12 inches tall with legs extended (8 inches sitting).
Skill Level: Intermediate.