This cheerful beginner friendly baby blanket is gender neutral and perfect for new crocheters looking to try out a new stitch pattern. If you're a visual learner, you'll be happy to know that the pattern includes a video tutorial on how crochet this blanket (including changing colours).
To make this blanket, you will need the following supplies:
- Hobbii Amigo XL Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 8 Skeins (872 yards) Primrose.
- 5 Skeins (545 yards)White.
- Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook.
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends).
Measurements: Finished blanket measures: 32” wide X 47” long.
Skill Level: Beginner.