Are you looking to make the perfect baby shower gift, but in a bit of a time crunch? Then look no further! This stunning baby blanket is made with tall stitches, which means it will fly off your hook. If you are new to crochet, or nervous about reading charts, then you will love that this pattern includes a video tutorial to guide you through the stitches as well! This pattern is literally foolproof, and tons of fun!
- A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook.
- Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran Yarn:
- 4 skeins Paper White (Color A)
- 1 skein Washed Teal (Color B)
- Yarn Needle (to weave in ends).