Inspired by the colours of dawn, the Morning Sky striped baby blanket knitting pattern is both easy and fun! If you're a new knitter and want to expand your skills beyond knits and purls, then you will love this pattern, which incorporates the simple slip stitch to create a fun woven texture.
To make one blanket, you will need the following supplies:
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 3 Skeins (650 yards) White (Colour A).
- 1.5 Skeins (330 yards) Canary (Colour B).
- 1.5 Skein (330 yards) Cotton Candy (Colour C).
- US size 11/8mm circular knitting needles (32” cord).
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends).
Skill Level: Easy.
Finished blanket measures: 35.5" Wide X 42" Long.