If you're looking for a gorgeous knit hat pattern, you'll love this slouchy beanie! This beautifully simple pattern incorporates rounds of eyelets to add just the right amount of texture, resulting in an ultra feminine, stylish winter hat.
To make one beanie, you will need:
- Size 4 (3.5 mm) 16” circular knitting needles.
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16” circular knitting needles.
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) double pointed knitting needles.
- 136 yards (approx. half a skein) of Knit Picks Preciosa Tonal worsted weight yarn. Colours in photos are Ballet and Pewter.
- Stitch markers.
- Yarn needle for weaving in ends.
- Pompom (optional).
Size: Adult (head circumference 22 inches).
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner.