The Candy Stripes Baby Blanket is the ultimate classic crochet baby blanket pattern. It is super fun and perfect for beginner crocheters! If you're making your blanket for a baby boy or going for a more gender-neutral look, try swapping out the pinks for shades of blue, yellow, green, or purple.
To make this blanket, you will need the following supplies:
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 7 Skeins (1420 yards) White (Colour A).
- 2 Skeins (230 yards) Blush (Colour B).
- 1 Skein (115 yards) Cotton Candy (Colour C).
- Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook.
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends).
Measurements: Finished blanket measures: 35.5” wide X 44.5” long.
Skill Level: Beginner.