If you're looking for an easy, yet beautiful crochet blanket pattern to relax with, then you will love the Elemental Throw. This rewarding, beginner friendly pattern creates a modern throw blanket using the woven stitch, which requires only single crochet and chain stitches! Simply choose two contrasting colours of worsted weight yarn that suit your decor and get started today! This will definitely be a project that you'll feel proud of.
To make this blanket, you will need the following materials:
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 7 Skeins (approx. 1470 yards) White - Colour A.
- 2 Skeins (approx. 365 yards) Cobblestone Heather - Colour B.
- Size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook.
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends).
Measurements: Finished blanket measures 32” wide X 54” long.
Skill Level: Beginner.