This crochet blanket pattern creates a modern throw that is perfect to snuggle up with all year round. You'll love the easy stitch pattern, which is great for beginners, as well as advanced crocheters looking for a relaxing project to work on with minimal thinking required!
To make this cozy blanket, you will need the following materials:
- Knit Picks Brava Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 8 Skeins (1700 yards) Seraphim – Colour A.
- 3 Skeins (600 yards) White – Colour B.
- Size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook.
- Tapestry/yarn needle (for weaving in ends).
Measurements: Finished blanket x 33” X 58”.
Skill Level: Beginner.