Practice stranded knitting with this gorgeous argyle cowl knitting pattern. This fashionable cowl is knit in the round with two colours of worsted weight yarn. You will love watching the stylish design come together as you complete each round!
To make one cowl, you will need the following materials
- Knit Picks Twill Worsted Weight Yarn:
- 2 Skeins (approx. 200 yards) Crabapple - Colour A.
- 2 Skeins (approx. 200 yards) Horchata Heather - Colour B.
- Size 5 (3.75 mm) 16” circular knitting needles.
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) 16” circular knitting needles.
- Stitch Marker.
- Yarn needle.
Measurements: Length: 8.25”. Width: 13”. Circumference: 26”.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner/Easy.