The Night-Night Baby Blanket is created with two colours of yarn, and is worked entirely in the Herringbone Half Double Crochet Stitch (HHDC). This is an easy and fun pattern, that is sure to impress.
Pattern includes video tutorial that demonstrates the HHDC stitch and how to change colours.
- Size D/3 (3.25 mm) crochet hook.
- Knit Picks CotLin DK weight yarn in the following colours:
- 6 Skeins Clarity (Colour A)
- 6 Skeins Whisker (Colour B)
- Tapestry/Yarn needle to weave in ends.
Finished blanket measures: 31” wide X 45” long.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner.